Thursday, May 30, 2013

Good Ol' Fashion Family-Fun Bowling Night

So for about a week I have been telling my parents that our family needs to go bowling at Fat Cats (mainly because of their awesome breadsticks). Last night, they finally decided that we should all go except for the fact that they chose some kind of ghetto place clear out in Sandy. This is what it looked like when we walked in.
As you can see, it was a little empty and we thought maybe they were closed. But the bowling alley was in the back right under that little red sign. We got a good laugh out of how the entrance looked though. Then we had some grand times bowling where I proceeded to lose the first game (by a lot of points). So my dad, who is basically a professional bowler, said he would try to lose to me in our next game without purposely throwing it in the gutter. He kept getting strikes even when he tried to lose to me haha so I still lost, but it was quite fun. This is my lovely family and I loved them so much. I am so grateful that this wonderful gospel will let me be able to be with them forever(:
Did I mention we're kind of crazy too?
Let's not forget those oh-so-fashionable bowling shoes.
And did I also mention how much I love my little brother? Ladies, he's single. #WhatACutie
What a fun night. Love these crazy peeps(:

No comments:

Post a Comment