Tuesday, March 25, 2014

You're off to great places!



This week. Oh man. I can't even describe it completely. It was so hard to say good-bye to everyone. For reals. I miss Sister Holm SO MUCH!! But we are both with the people we need to be with and in the areas we need to be in. So after transfer meeting (which was super inspirational) we drove back to the apartment in Maple Ridge. Sister Stewart (she is from Jamaica) has only been here for a transfer and still doesn't totally know her way around...so our 45 minute drive ended up being 2 hours due to the fact that we got EXTREMELY lost. But we found it eventually haha then I got unpacked and tried to get settled into my new "home"...but Osoyoos will always be home to me.
This week I have definitely been chastened by Heavenly Father to learn to have more charity for people. On Saturday when we went tracting we tracted into these two YSA aged boys who were very rude and made fun of us and whatever. So I, being the positive person I am, just forgot about it and we just kept knocking houses. Then like 20 minutes later those same guys drive by and yell, while we are talking to this lady, "HAVE YOU FOUND JESUS?!?!" It was so ridiculous. But I just kept moving forward. Then like 30 minutes later they drove past again and yelled something, but we were basically done with the street by then. But I just was so mad and then I didn't even care because I knew God was with us and that everything was going to be okay. Because Jesus Christ was made fun of, and as representatives of Him, we have to go through something similar. Plus, I've never cared, nor will I ever care, about what anyone thinks of me (besides myself, God, and my family), so it wasn't too bad(:
Then church yesterday was good. We got to play a part in the primary lesson and I got to pretend to be Mary Magdalene for 5 seconds and we got to teach Young Women's as well. It's so bizarre to be in a ward again. I miss my little Branch a lot, but I know that this is where I am supposed to be right now!
I love you all so much! Have a great week(: and try to talk to at least 1 person every single day about the gospel. You can even get some mormon.org cards from the missionaries in your ward(: seriously people! The work is hastening! Be apart of it! Love you all(:

Love, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen(:
 

 I think she's needing some extra words of encouragement right now.  I'm sure she would love to hear from you--- Send her a note (her new address is below or you can email her at brittany.larsen@myldsmail.net)  Thanks for everyone's love & support!!


New Address (letters):   
Sister Brittany Larsen
11686 232A St.
 Maple Ridge, BC V2X 2K5
           CANADA

Packages:
Sister Brittany Larsen
Canada Vancouver Mission
PO Box 149
Point Roberts, WA 98281-0149

If you send her a package to the Point Roberts, Washington address (this is the best/cheapest way) you have to write the contents on the outside of the box , otherwise they have to open it up at customs when they take it into Canada.  


No comments:

Post a Comment