Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm still staying in Oliver/Osoyoos!!(:

Sister Parkinson and Me being crazy! We love car pictures(:
Dear Family,

This past week has been stressful but so good! Sister Parkinson and I both found out that we will be staying in our area for this transfer and we are both so grateful for it! There is unfinished work that we need to be doing here and we can't wait to see the miracles Heavenly Father blesses us with as we continue to work hard!

Tuesday we saw a lot of members! We were able to do some service and hear some of their conversion stories as well. I just love the members of our branch so much and I am so grateful for them and their strong testimonies!

Wednesday we had District Meeting and talked all about the Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost. It was so wonderful and our District Leader and the Sister Training Leaders are so wonderful. We got to go to Sister S.'s for dinner and it was delicious. She is the Relief Society President and has such a strong love for the gospel and is such a great example!

Thursday we did Weekly Planning and make cupcakes to take to Sister B. the next day. She and my dad have the same birthday, so that was pretty neat(:

Friday we went on exchanges and I was in Penticton with Sister Kunz, our District Leader. I learned so much from her! We prayed with so many people, even on the street and while tracting as well. Prayer is so powerful and I am so grateful for it!

Saturday we went and helped with this bottle recycling drive that was going on. We got to wear service clothes, which means pants! That's another thing I'm grateful for: pants. They are wonderful. Then we got to watch the Relief Society Broadcast that night! I loved hearing from the prophet. He is so amazing and truly is called of God!

Sunday was the rededication of our branch. It was a rededication to missionary work so that was super powerful. Fasting is so great too. It brings miracles.

Monday was P-Day so we got to take a nap and do some shopping. We saw the M.'s, who take such good care of us! They made us transfer bags (lots of yummy food and such)! They are so kind, and even made a video of Sister Parkinson and I so she could send them to our mom's! We love them so much!
This week has been so wonderful and I am so glad the Lord decided Sister P. and I could stay here for another transfer! I love the gospel and I love all of you!(:

Love, Sister Brittany Larsen(:
Ok so since she's not getting transferred you can still send stuff to the same address as before.
Sister Brittany Larsen
PO Box 1337
Oliver, BC V0H 1T0
Canada

Or to the mission home.
PO Box 149
Point Roberts, WA   98281-0149

email: brittany.larsen@myldsmail.net
Sister B. & Sister Larsen

Sister Hughes & Sister Larsen
Sister E. and Me. She is wonderful!



Missionaries in action!!

No comments:

Post a Comment