Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Transfer week was wonderful!!

Dear family,

So this past week has been super hectic! We had to travel all day on wednesday and then transfers were Thursday and then we traveled all day again on Friday. It was super wonderful though because I learned so much at transfer meeting! Seeing all the new missionaries there too didn't make me feel like SUCH a greenie haha even though I'm still considered one. Sister Parkinson and I are still staying in Oliver for another transfer. Hopefully we will be able to get at least one baptism if not 2 or 3 within the next 6 weeks! I miss you all tons and hope everything is going well! The church is true(: love you all(:

Love, Sister Brittany Larsen(:
 
We named him Bill. Bill the Spaghetti Squash.

Transfer meeting with the Aldergrove Sisters! They were the ones we stayed with before and after the meeting(:

I bet you didn't know that the place I'm serving isn't even a town. It's a village. So we're the village missionaries lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment