Wednesday, December 11, 2013

God is finding new investigators for us left and right!(:



Dear People that I love(:

How are you all? Obviously hardly anyone is going to respond to that and tell me how they are, but still, I just want you all to know how much I care and still love you guys even though I'm a bajillion miles away right now. And I hit my 4 month mark the other day, so that was pretty weird. The time is going by faster and faster and soon I will be 1/3 done with my mission! Crazy!! Anyways, this last week was pretty good(:

Tuesday after emailing we went out and did some finding and found a new investigator named G. She is so sweet and Sister Holm and I are very excited to start teaching her. We also did some service for the S.'s. Service is just the best!

Wednesday was District Meeting. That was so great because all of the sisters got to give a ten minute training! It was awesome and so spiritual. We had a great lesson with E. after that and we had a really good lesson with R. as well. We got to do quite a bit of finding, and Heavenly Father found us THREE new investigators that evening. Sister Holm and I are just so grateful that God is helping us find so many people that are ready to hear the gospel!

Thursday was Weekly Planning, but finding that night was also very successful, having Heavenly Father find us 2 more new investigators. Sister Holm and I practically danced our way home we were just so excited at the week we were having with finding new investigators. It was about -10 that night and very very cold, but God blessed us because we were diligent enough to go out finding even though we couldn't feel our faces!(:

Friday was not a very good day. Almost all of our appointments fell through so we were having a rough day. We went and saw Sister B. for a little bit though and that made our day a little brighter. K. decided to stop taking the lessons with us though so that was hard because we felt so strongly that she was ready. People have their free agency though and we know that God still blessed us in other ways that day.

Saturday we went caroling with our branch at a care center! That was so much fun and Sister Holm and I kind of got to "dress-up" and get into the Christmas spirit of things(: We just have such a great love for our branch! I never want to leave Oliver just for that reason alone. We also got to do some service for a less-active in our ward. She is so awesome and such a spiritual person, we just need to get her to see the importance of coming to church!

Sunday was kind of a hard day because I was getting really homesick for some reason. We got to watch the Christmas Devotional that night though and Elder Nelson's talk really helped me to feel better and it made me realize that Heavenly Father is still aware of my trials and needs and that He is never EVER going to leave me alone.

Monday was such a fantastic P-Day. Sister Holm and I got a flipping TWO HOUR nap in. I woke up in the best mood ever and we went out finding and God found us 3 more new investigators. One is a couple named G. and L. and we are very excited to start teaching them.

This last week was a bit of a rollercoaster but overall, God made us very successful instruments in His hands and Sister Holm and I are so thankful for that!(: Look at her blog as well! sisterholmgirl.blogspot.com

Love, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen(:



-When Sister Holm and I are real people and take pictures without knowing it.

-These are the kinds of sketchy roads we tract on at 5 o'clock at night. It gets real dark here real fast. but we love it.

-Sometimes we like to pretend we live in the 80's. Both the head band and sunglasses I have on are from Dollarama. #classy #youknowit

-We got to dress up for caroling! Christmas Elf and Rudolph!(:

-Sister Holm hates this picture but I think it's hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment