Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Lord is my Shepherd, then why should I fear?



Well, it's been a week of laughs and tears as I said goodbye to one of my best friends. Sister Holm is one of my hero's and her service of 9 months is very accepted by the Lord. I love her so much and I know that home is where the Lord needs her to be right now!
This week we were able to set baptismal dates with 2 of our investigators! P. for September 20 and E. for August 30. pray for them! they are so wonderful and both came to church yesterday! #whatablessing
Some other interesting things that happened this week are that my boil finally popped. #nasty #lovemeorhateme. we got to have a missionary meeting with John Bytheway as he was passing through on a cruise to Alaska. that was the coolest thing ever! what a spiritual giant he is. so thankful that him and his wife were able to come and speak to us and strengthen our testimonies(: As we were walking up to this door last night i might have burped a little and then when we came around the corner there was a lady sitting on her porch reading a book. #awk #soembarrassing. lol and one more thing. i realized how much i love being a missionary and that i really have a bit of an irrational fear of going home. don't get me wrong, miss my family, love 'em, they're great, but there are just some things that only come from being a missionary and i am more and more grateful every single day for the opportunity the Lord has given me to serve Him!
Trying to get through the last few days has been hard, but I came across Philippians 3:13-14 the other day and it helped me to gain the strength to just keep pressing forward! reading my favorite talk "the best is yet to be" by Elder Holland helped a lot too.
i love you all so much! thank you for all the massive support you've given me(: have a spectacular week(:

xoxo love always,
sister brittany anne larsen(:

-me and sister Han on my year mark(:

One year!!

Bambi-

-me and sister Han with sister Burt(:

-on the eh team

Loving the Sunshine!


-full moon(: love where our apartment is!
I love this picture- (this caption written by mom) :)


ahhh... Love this girl (also written by Mom)





No comments:

Post a Comment