Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sooke. Island of a thousand weird random things that happen to me.



So yes. this past week has been really weird and random. I'll just name a few.

-a man told me and sister Willmore on exchanges that we were going to hell for believing in the Book of Mormon. First really persistent anti-person that I've met.
-we saw a snake in the grass.
-sister Han hid behind me like a million times this past week because there were a lot of loud weird noises
-super bad house fire in Sooke
-had to go to a walk-in clinic because I have a boil (yes, I'm gross, I know)
-Chinese Valentine's day was on Saturday (tell someone you love them! >_< lol) also went to china town last p-day super fun. had bubble tea for the first time. I recommend it to everyone.
-talked to an Atheist man for a whole hour on his porch and he was so kind and is going to become a new investigator this week
-had to give the lesson in Relief Society on Faith at the last minute
-hiked up a drive way for 15 minutes to find a super solid potential
I guess it wasn't that random and weird, but the snake and the boil threw off my groove for the week. We saw a lot of really pretty views and laughed a lot at weird things that happened. That drive way though. it was so steep. the more terrifying part was going back DOWN rather than going up. Also, I hit my year mark on the 7th. so bizarre. anyway, that's all for this week cuz I'm out of time(: love ya'll!
xoxo love always,
sister brittany anne larsen(:

-super coolio chalk drawing!

-our district(:

-china town(:

-sister han got bored in the waiting room at the walk-in clinic. isn't she the cutest?(:

-gorgeous view!






No comments:

Post a Comment