Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blessed General Conference(:



Alright, so I might've made up a song the night before General Conference called "General Conference Eve". so what? #judgeme seriously though, I really do love General Conference more than Christmas. And next General Conference I'll be home. literally so weird. I received soooo much needed revelation and I cannot even tell you how grateful I am for modern prophets and apostles to lead and guide us as we follow our Savior, Jesus Christ. I loved Elder Jorg Klebingat's talk about how it is OUR OWN DECISION to be happy. Essentially everything is our decision. And we need to take responsibility for those decisions and the things that come of them. We also need to recognize that as long as we are trying our best, Heavenly Father is soo proud of us! I also loved President Uchtdorf's talk. Love so much that he said that "gathering spiritual light is the quest of a lifetime." we have to be constantly nourishing our testimonies for them to be strengthened! I received answers to all of my questions during conference, though I may not have necessarily liked the answers, I learned a lot about the importance of personal revelation and that God will never take away our agency, even with the REALLY important decisions in life. I encourage everyone to watch conference, or watch it again if you've already seen it. The Saturday session was especially powerful to me, but Sunday's session and the testimonies borne about modern prophets was incredible as well.
In other news, I'm still the same ol' klutz as I was before my mission and fell down have a flight of stairs on my back at our RS Pres. house. Gonna need to go to the chiro. for that one. We went to Buchart Gardens today with all the sisters in the zone and Elder and Sister Nickels. They are seriously the best. I have another set of grandparents in those two(: We are still tracting every day, looking for the elect. Please pray that we will find some people who are so prepared that they are just waiting to jump in at the edge of the font!! I love you all so much(: thank you for all you do and especially for all your prayers. What a blessing each of you are in my life(: love you all.
love always, sister brittany larsen(:
 
-stay on the straight and narrow.

-2 of my favorite sisters ever.

-a horse!!! shout out to annie holm! #sisterholmgirl

-carousel ride at Buchart Gardens today(: #rodealion





No comments:

Post a Comment