Monday, October 20, 2014

Guys. I've found my soul companion-mate



Alrighty so pretty much we've had a miraculous week and basically Sister Gowans is my twin. We're pretty sure God made us out of the same template. We just laugh all the time and I just love her so much!!

Thursday was our first day together in Sooke. That night we were driving to go see the Smiths, when we were driving past the bus stop and I saw a man there. Sooke is so small, so when you see someone at the bus stop, you pull over and talk to them. So we pulled into the parking lot and went over and talked to him. He introduced himself as C. and he was like "hey sisters!" and we said "how do you know we're sisters?" and he said he had talked to missionaries from our church before when he lived in Alberta. AND he has a copy of the Book of Mormon. We talked to him a little about the Plan of Salvation and said a prayer with him and he became an ITB (investigator to be). We went back for our return appointment with two of our awesome members that just moved to Sooke, Brother and Sister Falentine. #lovethem. We invited C. to be baptized at the end of the lesson and he said "well, yeah!" it was basically like "well, duh! of course!!" haha I had a hard time not laughing out of pure joy that this man was so excited to be baptized! So we set a date with him for November 22nd and he came to church yesterday and loved it. I am so grateful for the miracles God gives us. What a blessing that was. And I know that that was the spiritual confirming answer that God gave to me that Sister Gowans and I are supposed to be serving in Sooke together.
i love you all so much(:

love always, sister brittany anne larsen(:
-me and my awesome comp. sister gowans(:

-finally got a picture by the sooke sign!!
-beautiful beach 
-babiest stop sign ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment