Monday, October 27, 2014

And I Think To Myself, What A Wonderful World.



That's basically how I've felt ever since being with my new companion Sister Gowans. She is truly sent from above and I know I would not have been able to survive without her the last 2 weeks. We've seen a lot of miracles with our investigator C. but it hasn't been totally hoppin' as far as results go in other aspects of the work like finding new investigators. C. is basically our only solid person we have to teach right now. Which is fine, he is super prepared to be baptized and is still really excited to be baptized on November 22nd, so keep him in your prayers(:
Okay so also this week we've endured a lot of rain/wind storms and supposedly tonight and tomorrow are getting the aftermaths of a hurricane in japan? i don't know really, we don't watch the news or know what's going on in the world, so pray we don't get blown away(: haha
Sister Gowans and I were thoroughly disappointed in ourselves when we legitimately believed we were being abducted by aliens one night this past week because we had seen 3 white owls in like 24 hours then the lights flickered for 5 seconds when we got back to our apartment. we got over it eventually.
Last P-Day we fed seals(: it was great fun. We went to Fisherman's Wharf. I just love the sisters in our zone(: it's awesome.
I love all of you so much! thanks for being my friends(: the gospel is true. living it is the only thing that brings TRUE joy and peace into our lives(:
xoxo
love always,
 sister brittany anne larsen(:
 
-cool stuff on the side of a legitimate house boat

-we fed the seals(:

-me and sister gowans(: i love her!

-white owl

-we look crazy walkin' around sooke. it's great.







No comments:

Post a Comment