Monday, December 22, 2014

To All the Whos down in Whoville



Well, it's finally here. That day of all days that everyone looks forward to! CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! I am so thrilled to be able to skype my family this year(: I know it will be so uplifting and wonderful for us all.
I've been thinking a lot lately (dangerous for me, I know) about how Heavenly Father's plan is so absolutely perfect. There are no flaws in His plan. We have flaws, but He gave us those to help make us stronger, to grow closer to Him, and to learn how to use the Atonement. I am so thankful for the chance we have on this earth to learn and grow, to make mistakes and repent, to overcome challenges through His grace & mercy, and to truly come to be what Heavenly Father intends for us to become. The verb "be" is so powerful. We all want to "be" something, whether that be more kind, more patient, or career aspirations, or simply to be happier. We all want to "be" better, at anything. I am so grateful that in this life, we truly have that chance to "be" or to "become." I am learning now what it means to be a true disciple of Jesus Christ. To love, serve, and obey. To spread light and hope. To speak peace to people's souls. To share the JOY this gospel can bring if we let it into our hearts and lives. I know that this gospel really is the only way we can return to our Father in Heaven. I'm grateful that through living in His way, and through keeping our baptismal and temple covenants, we can return as forever families to our Father who loves us so very much. I am so thankful for the birth of Jesus Christ and that we can return to live with God again through Him and His Atoning sacrifice. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Love always, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment