Friday, January 2, 2015

& a Happy New Year!



Hola mi amigos!
Ya know, after 17 months it gets a little hard to come up with new catch phrases at the beginning of your email. #thestruggle. aaaanyways, it's been a pretty good week. Got to skype with the fam(: #WHATablessing and talk to lots of people! on saturday i was real sick so we had to stay in for a bit, but i'm almost all better now! (the power of priesthood blessings!) Christmas Eve was super hard. Everyone we talked to was definitely not in the Christmas Spirit, but finally one nice lady let us come in and she gave us some cookies and we said a prayer with her and her son. It was super awesome. She was definitely a miracle. We aren't really teaching anybody right now because everyone says "come back in the new year" yeesh. but hopefully things will start to pick up this week. I have no cool stories except for this morning we were in our apartment and i was carrying a pile of laundry and sister unwin was walking in front of me (not going fast enough) so i said i was going to kick her (softly/jokingly, of course) so she turns around just as she's turning the corner to go in our bedroom and she whacks her head HARD on the door frame. she has a giant goose egg. It was extremely funny and she doesn't have too much brain damage from it. haha oh how i love my companion. I love you all and hope you have a very happy new year(: remember to make some goals and actually DO THEM for 2015(: just a few of my goals for the year 2015:
-memorize The Living Christ (didn't do that by Christmas this year because I suck. whoops)
-attend the temple weekly
-bear my testimony at every opportunity given
-develop charity for people who annoy me
-less fear, more GO & DO type attitude.
i love you all(:

love always, sister brittany anne larsen(:

-i touched a llama!! (live christmas nativity that our church does every year in Victoria(: soups coolio)

-i carved a pineapple man. he's basically my boyfriend. (sister unwin made me "carve her something cool" out of the core of the pineapple. I'm basically a professional)

-ya can't see me Clark but I was there.

-feetjays on christmas eve! thanks mom and dad and cody! i look good, i know. #right

-our view Christmas day! #gorgeous

-i painted this(: so proud of myself #MerryChristmasSandy







No comments:

Post a Comment