Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A week full of travels!



Dear Amazing Family and Fantastic Friends,

Well, this past week has been a little hectic, as usual haha we saw lots and lots of members because transfers are this week! Which, by the way, Sister Parkinson is being transferred to the lower mainland and I...*drum roll please* (like on Christmas Vacation lol only my fam will get that joke).............AM TRAINING!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! I am so stoked(: I meet my new companion on Thursday and can hardly wait! Anyways, this past week we had a mission conference and Elder Paul Johnson from the first quorum of the 70 came and spoke to us and it was so wonderful! Prophets, seers, and revelators really do exist in our day and I am so grateful for that. Anyways, i love you all so much and I hope you all have a wonderful week! remember to pray and remember that God loves you!!(:

Love, Sister Brittany Larsen(:




-it was Remembrance Day yesterday, so Sis. P. and I went to a little parade thing(: it was neat!

-the beautiful Langley Temple!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment