Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



Dear Peeps,

So, I know that Canadian Thanksgiving was more than a month ago, but I'm still an American, so Happy Thanksgiving!!! #'Merica
haha sorry I am ever so lame. I think mission brain has finally gotten to me. My jokes are so dumb. Anyways, Tuesday was great. We had dinner with the M.'s and it was delicious! Sister H. tried Banana Bread for the first time!! Thought that was crazy that she'd never had it before! Then we saw the W.'s and that was sooo great because they are just amazing like that.
Wednesday we had District Meeting and afterwards Sister H. and I got Tickleberry's Ice Cream! It was delicious!
Thursday we did Weekly Planning and had a great lesson with D., one of our investigators about the Restoration. It was so great and the Spirit was so strong! She gave us a deer leg and some deer chops to take home with us. Still haven't cooked them. I'm a little nervous since I don't really know HOW I'm supposed to cook them...but it should be fun to try!
Friday was awesome. We did some service for the S.'s and walked their dogs for them(: We also found a new investigator named K.! She has a little baby named F. and her boyfriend's name is T. She seems really interested and we are very excited to start teaching her.
Saturday we did service for Sister B. and helped her clean a lot of her house. Then we saw the M.'s that night to help them set up their Christmas decorations and have cake for A's birthday. I love them so much and I am so glad they take such good care of us!!(:
Sunday was good. Sister H. and I got to speak in Sacrament on missions and Christ's example of missionary work. I thought it went pretty well. We also had a lesson with J. and that was interesting. I've realized with him that investigators really do have to come to their own conversion and you can't force them.
Monday was great. We had an awesome lesson with K., another one of our investigators. He has a baptismal date for the 28th of December! We just really need him to come to church. Then we had dinner with the N.'s. They are so wonderful and I am so grateful for them and how much they love us and take care of us(: We also saw A.'s horse!

I love you all so much. The gospel brings so much peace and happiness to our lives and I am forever grateful that Heavenly Father has given me this opportunity to serve Him!

love, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen(:


me at Tickleberry's(:

Me and Sister Holm being dorks
Deer Chops?

Amanda's horse, Country Cassanova

We found these awesome Elf hats at Dollarama!

Walking the S.''s dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment