Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I love my new companion(:



Dear Everyone,



Life is so grand! I love my new companion SOOOO much! Her name is Sister Holm and she is from Bountiful, Utah(: She is so fantastic and is such a hard worker. I can already tell that she is going to be an amazing missionary.

-me and Sister Holm


So, this past week we traveled lots and lots. I got Sister Holm as my trainee, and we came back to Oliver. We have been working a lot with members lately to help some of them overcome some issues. I just love this area so much. Sister Holm and I had an experience yesterday where we learned a lot about the importance of following the Spirit in every single thing that we do. It is so important to listen to our Heavenly Father and the promptings that He gives us to keep us both spiritually and physically safe. I love this work so much and I am so thankful I have the chance to serve my Father in Heaven(: I love you all so much! Be good!

Love, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen(:



--Biggest bag of marshmallows you will ever see

-Octopus, anyone?

-Beautiful Vancouver

No comments:

Post a Comment