Tuesday, June 10, 2014

10 months has come and gone.



Can you believe it's been 10 months? I can't. so bizarre. anyways, that just means i've gotta work my tail off these last 8 months I have to serve my Heavenly Father! And it's gonna be great.
Well, we got transfer calls yesterday! Sister Stewart is going to open North Van for sisters and being the District Leader there! And I will be staying in Maple Ridge and am going to be in a TRI!!! SO CRAZY! haha Sister Allen and Sister Settle will be my new companions and it's gonna be sweet! Sister Allen was in my district for 3 transfers back in my first area, Osoyoos. Sister Settle was Sister Holm's MTC companion. ( I trained Sister Holm for those of you who don't remember. she's the greatest little missionary there is.) aaaanyways, this next transfer is going to be awesome and I know we are going to see MIRACLES in Maple Ridge!
This last week wasn't as rough as last week but was still not as great as far as finding solid investigators goes. We did find this one though, T., who is SUPER solid and she is searching for the truth! She is stoked to read the Book of Mormon and we are excited to continue teaching her(: she actually invited us back before we even asked if we could come back! this is what makes a mission worth it!
Missions are so hard but they are so beautiful! I have learned more on my mission than I have during my entire life! I love being a missionary with all of my heart and I'm giving my all to the Lord these last 8 months! Go team Vancouver! Go team Missionary! #dreamteam

love always, Sister Brittany Larsen(:




No comments:

Post a Comment