Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Miracles have not ceased.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a baptism coming up. Miracles have not ceased. God is so merciful. The power of the Atonement heals people! I am so excited for our investigator! She is so wonderful and so ready. God loves all of His children. Another soul coming unto Christ! What an amazing way to end our week last week. M. telling us her dad gave her his blessing to be baptized. I've never prayed so hard in my life for this to not only happen, but then once it did happen, my prayer after I fell to my knees to thank God for this miracle me and my 2 new companions had just been so privileged to witness. By the way, I love my new companions. They are awesome and it is constantly a party and a joy to preach the gospel! Love my life, love my mission, love my God. Everyone should serve a mission. That's all I have to say(:

Love always, Sister Brittany Larsen

P.S. everyone needs to watch the video "because of him" on lds.org. changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment