Monday, July 21, 2014

Most stressful week ever



Seriously. It really was super stressful. But we made it through! Now all that's left are finding out about transfers! So A. got baptized last Sunday and then M. got baptized on Saturday then they both got confirmed yesterday and got their temple recommends! I am so happy for them. It's so ridiculous how over-the-moon I am about the fact that they both got baptized and are going to just be the best converts ever. So great(: Anyways, not only was it stressful planning for all of that, but M. asked me to sing "Teach Me to Walk In The Light" at her baptism and then we were asked to sing "How Great Thou Art" in sacrament yesterday and then we were asked to sing "Let the Holy Spirit Guide" in primary. so needless to say I am all sung-out and hopefully won't be doing any more musical numbers for a few weeks at least. I enjoyed it, but I still get super nervous and then it's not as fun anymore. But hymns are great(: haha anyways, there's that. Not much really happened this past week. Some guy answered the door while he was shirtless and was shaving so he had shaving cream all over his face. that was super funny. If I do get transferred from this area I am going to miss it so much! Maple Ridge has been so good to me and I will miss it dearly, members, investigators, and companions alike. Keep reading the scriptures and praying everyday!! I love you all(:
xoxo
love always, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen(:
P.S. Finally get to send some pictures!!!!


-beautiful B.C.

-A.'s baptism(:

-The Milewski's. this wonderful old German couple in our ward. the cutest.
-Happy Canada Day cake eating contest. i was not the winner.


-M.'s baptism(:

No comments:

Post a Comment