Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Random Week



Well, I can't really say that I know what's happened this week because it went by so fast. We've been tracting lots, found a couple New Investigators, strengthening members, bringing back less-actives, etc. Really just the usual stuff, but i love it so much. I've really learned what it means to truly love your mission. Transfers happened, and Sister Han and I are staying together in Sooke, so we are both happy about that(: hopefully we'll see a baptism this transfer! pray for us(:
xoxo love always,

sister brittany larsen



This sign is on the house of R., who now happens to be a new investigator! He is so solid!
but we didn't see that sign the first time we went to his house.

-how tired i am all the time #soattractive

-how i have to study my scriptures

-Me and Sister Han(:

-The gorgeous view from Sooke Harbour House

No comments:

Post a Comment