Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Increasing My Faith



So basically Heavenly Father just really wants me to have an increased sense of faith right now. There have been a lot of cool miracles this past week that I could go on and on about, but I won't because I don't have much time and I want to focus on something else. Jesus Christ loves us SO MUCH. I thought about it a lot this past week, and I can't get over it. I really can't even put into words all that I've been thinking about, but I would encourage each of you to really sit down and ponder on it for a few moments until you start to realize just how much Heavenly Father truly does want us to return to live with Him and that the only way is through The Savior. He has brought me through a lot of dark times in my life, but especially on my mission. I know that He lives and only wants us to be happy. And I want to be a TRUE disciple of Jesus Christ now and throughout the rest of my life. We simply have to change our nature, not just our behavior, to become truly converted to Him and His gospel. I love you all!
Love always, Sister Brittany Anne Larsen

-we carved pumpkins(: mine is the CTR one and sister gowans is the one to the right of mine

-we were "twins" for Halloween(:

-i live in the place where life is beautiful.

-me and my darling comp.(: #loveher





No comments:

Post a Comment