Monday, January 12, 2015

"If the gospel doesn't excite you then you are un-excitable!" -Elder Jeffrey R. Holland



Hello my beautiful people! Hope you're all havin' a great week wherever you may be(: The sun is shining (well, kind of) and the time is now to seize the day! Clearly I woke up in a great mood this morning(: God is so GOOD everyone. He has just POURED out his blessings upon me and Sister Unwin this past week. We have so many awesome people to teach and our members are fantastic and coming with us to lessons! I have been called to serve my last transfer here in Sooke and am so grateful that I can stay here with all of these wonderful people. The Lord is still preparing the people's hearts here! What a blessing. Also, I've been called as the District Leader for my last transfer as well. ALSO, a huge blessing to be able to serve my sisters in the gospel and spread the love a little farther. I just honestly love my mission so much. It has been the best 18 of and for my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the whole entire world and I know that we can ALL gain a testimony of this divine work if we increase our faith, put that faith to action, and just go out and SERVE! Even those that aren't missionaries, you can still look for ways to serve always. This work is so good. This gospel is so true. And God is so good.
love always, sister brittany anne larsen
 
-the beautiful Capitol of BC

-we bought some artwork from a 4 year old to help fund her mission. love it.

-love my companion.

-love my town of Sooke.






No comments:

Post a Comment