Monday, January 5, 2015

The Icing on My Birthday Cake.



Well, the icing on the cake of the whole day was when everything went terribly terribly wrong. But it ended nicely with a video of my family singing happy birthday to me and my best friend in the whole world telling me happy birthday at the airport when he came home, on my birthday. Thank you Smith family for showing me those videos from my family(: but no seriously, this week was pretty legit besides my birthday being a wreck, minus the end of the day(: we had quite a few member present lessons, a lot with part-member families, and we found a new investigator(: we set a baptismal date for Febuary 7th with these awesome 3 daughters of a member here, so pray for them(: it'll be great(: also, word of advice for current/future missionaries. when you get a door slam, don't forget which house it was and then accidentally knock it again 10 minutes later. The people are not happy about that lol but it sure gave us a good laugh(: life is so good everyone. like honestly i love being a missionary so much it's ridiculous. There is so much growth and spiritual strength that comes when you serve the Lord with everything you have. And I love the Book of Mormon so much! I just crave to read it every morning and I never want to lose that, even after I go home. I'm so thankful for this chance to serve my Heavenly Father(:
love always, sister brittany anne larsen(:
-making non-alcoholic (obviously) shirley temples(: so good! happy nye!

-we done did eat some sushi for NYE dinner. delish.

-birthday selfie! happy 21st to me!

-the most beautiful thing you ever did see

-i'm obsessed with this stuff. it's called Mexican Feathergrass and I point it out everywhere we go.







No comments:

Post a Comment